- A morning cup of coffee, just the way you like it
- Long autumnal walks with leaves that crunch under your wellies.
- All of the music that your favourite bands are yet to release.
- The concerts you are yet to attend.
- Walks along the coast that are so windy the breath is taken right out of you.
- When you come across a little cafe that sells gluten free baked goods!
- Barbecues that go on late into the night until the flames have died down to orange glowing embers.
- The feeling after a long laugh.
- Weekends away in cosy cabins.
- Long drives in the car with loud music.
- Sitting beside a log fire.
- Long catch ups and reminiscing with friends.
- Sunrises (should you ever become a morning person).
- When someone says something really really funny that completely catches you off guard.
- Freshly squeezed orange juice when it is really sunny outside.
- You are not alone. You are so loved, by your friends, by your family, by your pets.
- The friends you are yet to meet.
- All the places you are yet to visit.
- The world is a better place with you in it.
I know it seems that this pandemic will never end, particularly as it follows us into a new year.
Mum used to say that it will all be okay in the end, and if it’s not okay then it isn’t the end. Now more than ever, I trust my mum.
Please know that you are not alone in your struggle, and this will pass and soon enough we will all be reminded of the things that make life beautiful.
If you would like to reblog this list and add to it or simply add your own little reminders in the comments, please do so. Let’s see how long we can get it for anyone out there struggling to see beauty in life.